Pony Club Australia in conjunction with member States have launched My PonyClub ...
an online portal for Pony Club members.
My Pony Club consolidates all the important functions that members need to access. Members can:
- Renew membership online
- Register your horses
- Update personal details
- View events you are able to attend
- Enter events online (events module to come soon!)
FOR CURRENT MEMBERS - How to gain access to your Member Profile
- Go to the MyPonyClub Member Portal [MyPonyClub MEMBER PORTAL]
- If you are a current member and are logging in for the first time ... leave the Pony Club ID and password fields blank and Click on LOGIN
- if you are a new member you can sign up online if the Club you are wanting to be a member of is set up for online membership!
- Fill in the details in the box that says "Get your new Pony Club ID".
- The system needs to be able to match certain data in your membership profile, if data is incorrect or missing the system will tell you to call the help desk, you can also contact your Club, Pony Club Victoria State Office 03 8685 8925 or SMA help desk on 1300 860 665.
- Pony Club Victoria State Office or your Club will update your details then you can go back and verify yourself and gain access to the system.